May 24, 2020 update:
Please remember and pray for:
The leaders of our congregation as they work to guide us into the mission that God has for us...and for the Spirit of God as he moves in all of us.
- Our friends and family members both near and far;
- You would break the grip of chaos, Worker of Wonders, and so you uttered a Word and separated the earth and the waters that cover the earth. And when waters flooded the earth you sent a rainbow promise and dry land;
- Hear our prayers for Your sheltering grace in places where these days relentless rain falls and dams break, water covers city streets and vulnerable early crops; where people must evacuate from their homes or where we return refugees to countries where they have no refuge.
- Hear our prayers for those how have no place to rest their heads, no place of abode but the streets;
- For people on the streets, in detention centers, refugee camps, and other places where security and safety are not found;
- Hear our prayers for those who have litte choice other than worry; for the medically anxious, for those whose Life we take by our unjust fear, for those with hunger insecurity;
- Hear our prayers for parents and teachers, at-home-workers and college students, and all who have shifted meetings to virtual avenues to sustain their studies and businesses;
- Hear our prayers for those whose health and well-being are challenged due to recent or needed surgery, especially Vicky Sipe - Eric Sipe's sister; Bryan Ross, Jim Ross' son; Jan Duncan; Mark Eldridge;
- Custodial staff, nurses and doctors, grocery clerks and farm hands, children and teachers, parents and grandparents, communities and solitary folks; especially Helen Fox - Evelyn Ross' mother
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.
Our Homebound or Shut-ins:
Our partners in ministry:
Drs. Leslie and Cynthia Morgan, South Asia
Saluda Presbyterian Church, Saluda, NC